126.96.36.199.1. Production Environment
Production Environment is the real environment or the server that runs your application and is used by user or customer to do a business. This environment is the most important because it affects your business directly. To design the Production Environment you need to consider the following points.
- Type of your Application - Is it real time application? Is it integrated with other systems? How much data to be processed? Does it operate 24 hours per day?
- Type of your Business - How critical is your business? Who will be affected if this application is down?
- Number of user (Active user and Name user)
- Number of Transaction - Number of transactions within a period of time such as the number of transactions in a month.
- Accepted downtime - Number of downtime in a year and how long is the accepted downtime per each occurrence?