188.8.131.52. Install ONEWEB Page Designer
Log in to the WildFly Management Console. (By default, http://(IP Address):9990)
- Navigate to the Deployment panel (Highlighted as 1 in below figure). Click on Add (2)
- Select "Upload new deployment" and then click Next (4)
- Choose the Application EAR file. (Package name: "ONEWEB.PGD.184.108.40.206-1801171231.wildfly.war") and then click Next.
- Select Enable and then click "Finish"
- Wait for the confirmation message to be shown. The Application package has been deployed successfully.
- Open ONEWEB Page Designer console by typing URL http://<ip>:<port>/PageDesigner/#/settings/db/migration
- Click "Install"
- Install page application. Application will respond with "Validated"
- The Application package has been deployed and initialized successfully.
- Verify application with URL: http://(IP Application server):(port)/PageDesigner