22.214.171.124. Process Apps: Business Process only
Design Pattern 1 - Sequential
- Most common process flow
- Tasks follow one another
- Tasks only start when the preceding task completes.
Design Pattern 2 - Parallel
- Multiple activities are active at the same time.
- Tasks are performed in parallel.
- Different users/groups need to work on the same workflow at the same time.
Design Pattern 3 - Hybrid
Design Pattern 4 - Parent Child
Design Pattern 5 - Loop
- Use a loop to recreate the same activity infinitely until a certain condition is met.
- Either there would be a start rule to delay start of the activity, or a destination rule to move the task forward.