126.96.36.199. Page Integration with Process & Microflow
Page can be integrated with Microflow to create dynamic web pages using ONEWEB. This section shows you how a Service is integrated with Page, and a page is used to call the service.
Page Integration with Microflow
- Go to the Page Designer
- Open your Page
- Click on the area in your page to map to integrate data from microflow (1)
- Click to open data flow configuration panel (2)
- Select "load" in Event
- Select "Microflow" in Type
- Select "Your Project Name" in Project
- Select "Your Service Name" in Process
- Click to open Mapping Window (3)
- Mapping to the Microflow Parameter.
- After mapping parameters to Microflow, select object from page to show the data coming from service (1)
- Click to open Data Mapping Panel (2)
- Click to open Output mapping Window (3)
- Select field name and click Connect
- Click for save page.
Now the page is successfully integrated with the Microflow and can show the retrieved data on the screen.