22.214.171.124.2. Manage Role, Permission, Object to User
To manage Role, Permission and Object of User follow the below steps.
- Go to User Profile under Admin menu.
- Click expand button on user who you want to add or remove role/permission/object.
- Click on Add Roles on the user you want to add roles.
- Select the roles you want to add, it will appear on the right side. Then click Confirm Add Roles to add the roles to the user.
- Roles you selected will be added to the user.
To delete role
- Select the Role you want to remove from the user. Then click Remove Roles.
- Delete Confirmation button will appear. If you want to remove Role from user, click on Delete UserRoles button. If not you can click Undo to cancel removing the role.
To Add Permission/Object
- You can add a specific permission or object which does not belong in the role to the user. Just click Add Permission/Object button.
- Object/Permission popup will appear. You can choose Permission and Object from this popup.
- To add Permission/Object, browse or search for the permission you want to add to user from the system where you have permission. The Permission/Object you select will be displayed on the right side. Once you complete, just click Confirm Add Object/Permission to add the Permission/Object to user.
- The Permission/Object you add will be added to user.
To delete Permission/Object
- Select Permission/Object you want to remove from user, click Remove Permission/Object.
- Delete Confirmation button will appear. If you want to remove Permission/Object from user, click Delete Object/Permission button. If not you can click Undo to cancel removing the Object/Permission.