184.108.40.206.3. Manage Permission and Object
To Manage Permission and Object follow the below steps.
Open IAM using admin user.
- Go to Permission menu under Admin menu.
- There are two sides to consider. Left side is Permission control and Right side is Object control. You can create a new permission and a new object via new button.
To create a new Permission
- Click New Permission button. Then New Permission popup will appear.
- Select system for the permission you want to create.
- Select the parent permission to place the new permission under an existing one or you can leave it blank to make the new permission as a top level permission.
- Give a permission name. Click Save Permission to create a new Permission.
- Go to Permission tree menu you will found the new Permission under the system you chose.
To create Object
- Click on New Object button. The New Object popup will appear.
- Select the system for the object you want to create.
- Give information about the new Object
Object Id - System will automatically generate object id
Object Ref Id - Object Ref Id is an id provided by the client system to reference this object.
Object Name - Name of this object.
Object Type - Type of this object.
Object Property - Object Property allow you to customize any specific value of this object and it will be returned to client system when they get the permission.
Access Type - Access Type of this object.
Then click Save Object to create a new Object.
- Go to Object tree menu you will found the new Object under the system you chose.