22.214.171.124.4. Manage Role
To create Role Open IAM using admin user.
- Go to Role under Admin menu.
- Click Create New Role button.
- To create Role
- Select System you want to add Role to.
- Select Parent Role if you want to create this role under another role.
- Input Role Name
- Input Role Description
Then click Save Role
- New Role will appear under the System and Parent Role you selected.
To add user to Role
- Go to Role under Admin menu. Then click on the role you want to add the user to.
- On the right side system will display the list of current users in that role. Click Add Users.
- "Add Users To Role" Popup will be displayed. Search and select the user you want to add. Then click Confirm Users To Roles.
To Add Permission to Role
- Select the Role you want to add Permission.
- Click on Permission tab on the right side panel.
- Click Add Permissions / Objects to add permission or object.
- Search and Select Permission or Object you want to add. Then click Confirm Add Object/Permission.