Clone Order Request Entity for Authorize
Learn about step to clone entity for role Authorize who will make decision in case of total amount more than parameter max cap.
- From ONEWEB App Designer screen, click Entities > Clone Entity. The dialog of Clone Entity opens.
- Select existing entity to "Doc Order Request - Back Office" at Select Existing Entity, put new entity name to "Doc Order Request - Authorize" at Name of Clone Entity and click Clone. Wait until message "Entity has been imported successfully" and button name "Open Cloned Entity" show.
- Click Open Cloned Entity.
- From module Order Request, edit Decision by click icon pencil, change Condition Value to "category_code = 'AUTHORIZE_DECISION'" and click OK.
- From module button, delete button "ADD_CHILD" and button "SAVE".
- Click Save this Entity.
The completed entity looks as shown below