Link Parent Child Entity for Authorize
Learn about step to link parent entity (Order Request Entity for Authorize) with child entity (Order Request Item for Authorize)
- From ONEWEB App Designer screen, click Utilities > Parent Child Entity and then click icon plus on the popup dialog. Parent Child Entity Configuration opens.
- Select Parent Entity to "Doc Order Request - Authorize"
- Select Child Entity to "Doc Order Request Item - Authorize"
- Select Parent Tab to "Order Item"
- Select Child Tab to "Supplier List"
- Select Parent Module to "Order Request Item"
- Put "REQUEST_ID" to Parent's Fields.
- Put "REQUEST_ID" to Interface Parameters.
- Put "REQUEST_ID" to Child's Fields.
- Put "ADD_CHILD" to Display Value.
- Click Save. The new record that PARENT ENTITY start with "Doc Order Request - Authorize show and the system will automatic add module button name "ADD_CHILD" to the parent entity (Doc Order Request - Authorize).
- Go back to edit entity Doc Order Request Item - Authorize.
- Edit module button "ADD_CHILD" by click icon pencil.
- Change Page Action to -- Please select -- for hide button from this entity.
- Click OK and save entity.